The mission of the Idaho Society of Veterinary Technicians and Assistants (ISVTA) is to provide a forum for the support and interaction between Idaho’s veterinary technicians and assistants. In addition, we will encourage and promote professionalism, continuing education, and membership development. We will work to raise public awareness of veterinary health care issues and veterinary support staff duties and help foster good community/veterinary relations. We will act as the voice of the veterinary technicians and assistants in Idaho.
NEW CHAPTERS! In an effort to reach everyone in Idaho who is interested in joining the ISVTA we are trying to set up chapters. We now have Magic Valley SVTA, Eastern Idaho SVTA, and Southwest Idaho SVTA. We are looking for help in Northern Idaho! If you are interested in the ISVTA contact us.
The ISVTA has 137 members as of November 11, 2015. In 2013 membership reached an all time high at 145!
Become a Member of Your State Association Today!
There is strength in numbers. By representing the majority of technicians and assistants within the State of Idaho, ISVTA gives each technician and assistant a voice within the State.
• A strong voice for Veterinary Technicians in Idaho.
• Access to the ISVTA.org membership page which lists CE and job opportunities.
• Free continuing education classes.
• A statewide networking to share knowledge and problem solving strategies.
• Information and activities surrounding National Veterinary Technician Week and National Pet Week.
**Membership renewal is due in January of each year. Dues are $25.00 for the year.
Contact ISVTA for membership application or register on line below